Sunday 4 August 2013

My Current Mop

Okay. So my hair right now, as it is, is very boring. Not much going on. I planned on growing out my bangs, but the truth is....I missed them so much. They just made me smile a lot and drove my friends nuts when they wouldn't co-operate. So, I want them back. I realised that my personality wasn't really straight forward so I made a plan to find my personality sum up. which is Scene. I love to make people smile whether its saying something hilarious without trying or telling them funny stories about my clumsy past. The grilled cheese falling in the mop bucket and more. All my friends like the fact that I'm the one that seems to be always smiling or being the positive out look in situations. Whether it's break ups or just ordinary everyday things like the classy bad hair day. so Scene was me and I was Scene. My hair is medium/long length, dark brown and curly. Ooh and FRIZZY! But i have products for that. I wanted to come back to school and start with something new. So I have thought about it and have decided everything but what colour I would like to include in my hair. That is still a mystery, but I shall ask my friends and take their opinions into consideration before I chose the colour. Hope this turns out good, but either way. Hair is hair. It will grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment